So what is a Cement Foaming Agent?
Concrete/cement foaming agent indicates an admixture that may reduce the surface area stress of liquid and produce a considerable amount of uniform and secure foam, which is utilized to produce foam concrete.
The foaming agent is really a substance that may make its aqueous solution produce a massive level of foam when mechanical force is introduced right into the air. This type of material is really a surfactant or surface-active material. The essence of the Concrete additive is its surface-active effect. Without surface activity, foaming cannot occur, plus it cannot become a foaming agent. Surface activity is the core of foaming.
The function of cement foaming agent
The key function of a cement foaming agent is always to promote the foaming of cement paste to make lightweight concrete. Cement foaming agents can produce bubbles through chemical reactions, resulting in the cement slurry to get a large number of pores throughout the construction process, thereby reducing the density of concrete and making it lightweight, with thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, along with other excellent properties.
Cement foaming agents can also enhance the mechanical properties of concrete, enhance its compressive strength and tensile strength, and improve its durability and frost resistance. Additionally, cement foaming agents can also enhance the fluidity and plasticity of concrete, making it easier to construct and shape.
12 features and benefits of foaming agent
- It has compressive strength and anti-aging properties: Although traditional chemical insulation materials can achieve thermal insulation effects, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have not been able to meet the wants. Lightweight foamed cement can totally solve this issue. , a replacement for traditional insulation materials
- It is lightweight: its density can reach 200-1600kg/m3, which effectively cuts down on the load of the building.
- Good high-temperature resistance: The applicable temperature of foamed cement can reach above 250-300C, while the benzene board will soften and undergo chemical reactions above 75C.
- Boost the stability and life of the insulation layer: The foamed cement thermal layer includes a high level of stability and anti-aging properties, effectively making certain the indoor floor is flat rather than cracked. Its lifespan is 5.10 times those of the benzene board. It is made from perlite particles. A lot more than five times
- Great thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is .08w/mk, which is 20-30 times those of ordinary cement.
- It has good compressive strength: once the density is 350kg/m3, the compressive strength is 6kg/cm2 in 7 days and 9kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good moisture resistance: You will see no condensation around the warm water pipes during heating, and you will have no splitting in between the layers.
- Good bonding: The material used in foamed cement is cement, which has a superb bond with all the upper and lower layers and will not cause hollowing or collapse of the ground.
- Fast construction speed: each shift can construct 3000-4000 square meters, saving the construction period
- Good integrity: One-time pouring has no gaps and interruptions and may be combined entirely with all the cast-in-place floor slab and mortar layer to form a whole.
- It has an anti-permeability effect: Because of the porous and integral nature of foamed cement, the anti-permeability is more than six times stronger than that of ordinary floor slabs.
- Fireproof: Foamed cement is an inorganic material (cement) that does not burn and therefore has good fire resistance. When used on buildings, it may enhance the fireproof performance of the building.
Exactly what are the types of cement foaming agents?
Plant-based cement foaming agent
It utilizes imported high-grade natural plant polymer products as basic materials and is also generated via a collection of complicated chain reactions. The product is really a pure and clear oily liquid using a light yellow color. It is far from sensitive to difficult water, non-toxic, odor-free, and sediment-free. The PH worth is near neutral, non-corrosive to cement and steel, and does not contaminate the setting. The frothing representative is storage-resistant, tough to degrade, has exceptional frothing performance, rich foam, and modest foam stability. Utilizing this frothing agent to help make foamed cement has got the attributes of reduced usage, affordability, stability, and high quality. Each barrel of frothing agent (200kg) can generate 500 m2 of foamed cement, so it will be commonly utilized in floor home heating jobs. In roofing insulation projects, building prices can be considerably minimized.
Animal-based cement foaming agent
It uses selected animal (cow, sheep) keratin as the primary raw material and is also made through a series of hydrolysis reactions, heating and dissolving, dilution, filtration, and high-temperature shrinkage. It is produced using imported advanced equipment and also the latest manufacturing technology. Strict quality management is implemented throughout the production process. The product is really a deep brown viscous liquid with low impurity content, light irritating odor, uniform quality, quality of sound consistency, outstanding foaming, and excellent foam stability; this is a new generation of animal-based cement foaming agents. Because of the high surface strength of the foam made by this foaming agent, the foam is highly stable. The bubbles of the foamed cement created using it have been in a closed state independent of each and every other, and there is no connection between the bubbles. The permeability resistance of the foamed cement products is quite high. On the same density, in comparison with foamed cement created using plant-based foaming agents, it has better sealing and also heat preservation properties and better strength.
The applications of cement foaming agent
- Construction industry
Cement foaming agents are commonly used in the construction industry and are mainly used to produce lightweight concrete, thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials, etc. Lightweight wet-condensation materials have the advantages of lightweight thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc. They may be commonly used in building walls, floors, roofs, partitions, along with other components. Thermal insulation materials can be used building insulation, heat insulation, fire protection, etc. Sound-absorbing materials can be used building sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Road industry
Cement foaming agents will also be used in the broad industry and are mainly used to produce lightweight pavement materials, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight pavement materials have the advantages of light, wear resistance, and anti-aging and may reduce road noise and vibration. Sound insulation materials can be used road sound insulation, noise reduction, etc. Waterproof materials can be used road waterproofing and anti-seepage.
- Bridge industry
Cement foaming agents will also be used in the bridge industry, mainly used to produce lightweight bridge decks, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight bridge deck has the advantages of being lightweight, high strength, and good durability, which can detect the weight of the bridge and extend the service life of the bridge. Sound insulation and waterproof materials can be used bridge sound insulation, waterproofing, etc.
Good Quality Foaming Agent Supplier
Trunnano Info Technology Co., Ltd is really a supplier of concrete additives, which can be concrete foaming agent and relative products with more than 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. If you are looking for high quality concrete Additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])